You Care operates in two divisions: Strategic marketing and access to the healthcare market. These are two complementary areas and offer solutions throughout the entire healthcare chain, from suppliers to professionals and service providers (clinics, hospitals and laboratories), healthcare operators and industry.
Access to Healthcare Market
Starting from a challenging scenario due to the peculiarities of the incorporation and the speed of new health technologies changes in Brazil, MKT Saúde acts as a catalyst in the joint construction of strategies that offer decision-makers a broader and methodological view of how to be part of this process, taking into consideration the system’s needs and the evidence of efficacy, safety and effectiveness of these new technologies.
How to facilitate the release and/or repositioning of new products and services
- The cultural challenges in the sector, where the growth of new technologies is seen as increasing spend and not as a replacement for an old procedure;
- The very slowly process of incorporation imposed by the responsible organizations;
- Requisition of specific documentation for the correct evaluation of new technologies;
- A plurality of influencers (politicians, hospitals, home care services, related companies, health insurance companies, main society) in terms of quantity, different expectations and the difficulty in reaching them;
- The need for punctual adjustments in cost-effectiveness studies to ensure an assertive impact in budget;
- The companies’ difficulty to establish external agenda exclusive for topics related to this process.
How to guarantee healthcare plans’ beneficiaries loyalty
- Training, qualification and expansion of providers’ network.
- Certification of referral network (submission of proposals, negotiation and follow-up).
- Provider's network update.
- Fidelity of providers’ network.
- Prospecting and maintenance of providers.
In an attempt to minimize the effects of commoditization in healthcare services, the implementation of strategic marketing contributes to the approximation of companies and their target, enabling the development of actions consistent with current market demands, besides adapting the various communication tools available, when necessary.
Management and Strategy
What is your sales budget for the next year
Optimization of communication with the audience
Consolidation of the corporate image among specific audiences
Formato Clínico Solutions
Quality Management Systems
Accreditation/certification ConsultingProvide guidelines to laboratories in order to understand and implement quality requirements to achieve accreditation/certification according to different quality standards, such as CAP (College of American Pathologist), PALC (Accreditation Program Clinical Laboratories), ISO 9001, ISO 15189, ISO 17025 ONA, among others.
Outsourcing the Quality DepartmentEstablishment of a quality department, with active participation by minimizing the initial investment of the laboratory, with specific human resources for quality.
Quality auditsDiagnostic audits (pre-audit), internal audits and follow-up audits (follow specific subjects and verify effectiveness) in order to maintain the quality management system.
- Revision and improvement of technical/operational and customer service processes.
- Keeping the implemented improvements.
Management and Strategy
Strategic and operational advice (Advisory Board)Counseling meetings (also virtual) on strategic and operational topics to guide your business.
Strategic planningStrategic planning workshop based on the company’s indicators and specific data of the sector.
New businessesHelp companies with vertical operation processes; help laboratories with expansion projects or technical areas; feasibility studies of new businesses or products/exams.
- Updating courses ("in company").
- Conferences (with experts).
- Review of results programs.
- Specific and tailored programs.